Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Writing Prompt #1

If a handful of people can change the world for the worse, then I am certain that a handful of people can change the world for the better. What will you do to make this world of ours, which feels so broken right now, a better place? There are many things that I could do to make the world a better place, but the one thing that I could do is be more active in my community and do things for others. Starting at home.. I know I do most and deal with more than most kids to at home because of my moms illnesses but that doesn't change to much. She can't do anything major so I have to take on the role as a mom sometimes, well most times.  I wish that I could be more involved with kids and or have younger siblings. So what I could do to change this broken world that we live in is to be more involved in helping kids around the town and throughout my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment